Kyiv Mohyla Business School (kmbs) is a school of intellectual and spiritual stretching that inspires leaders. It was established in 1999 in of the oldest universities in Eastern Europe – Kyiv Mohyla Academy. Innovativeness, practice-orientation and demanding approach are key differentiating sides of kmbs. kmbs was the first to launch Executive MBA program with innovative 5-blocks structure in 2002, Presidents’ MBA program specially designed for business owners in 2005, and Master in Banking and Finance program in 2008.
In 2006 kmbs have received the Unconditional Accreditation of Central and East European Management Development Association (CEEMAN) for 5 years
kmbs was three times in a row named the #1 business school in Ukraine according to the annual rating of “Delovoy” magazine.
Our vision is to be recognized as one of the best European business school.
Our mission is to inspire leaders through innovative and personalized programs of executive and organizational development.
Our goal is to structure knowledge and experience of our programs’ participants, introduce them to leading managerial theories and practices, and provide with instruments for implementation of positive changes in their companies and themselves.
- Passionate focus on success of our clients
- Love it, change it or leave it
- You just have to want it!
- Presidents’ MBA program for business owners
- Executive MBA program for experienced managers
- Master in Banking and Finance program for plasticizing financiers
- Intensive short-term and integrated mid-term Executive Development Programs
- Corporate programs
- Innovations.com.ua – online portal for innovative managers
 490 6635